We don’t know about you, but we are still loving experimenting and perfecting our recipes at home. This week, we polled the crew on favorite recipes to pair with our recent annual release, Srirachelada, in anticipation of Michelada Day (7/12). The perfect solution for these hot summer days = refreshing, delicious food without turning on your oven or stove. Our Marketing Manager, Leticia, shared her recipe for Colima-Style Ceviche, and it is certainly the perfect pairing. Check the recipe below to make yours at home, and be sure to enjoy with a cold glass of Srirachelada!
- 2 lbs of white fish or sturdy veg; skinless bass, snapper, shrimp, or cauliflower
- 1 c. fresh lime juice
- ½ c. fresh orange juice
- 1 medium red onion (finely sliced)
- 1 c. sweet peppers (finely diced)
- 2-3 tbsp. cilantro (chopped)
- 2 large, ripe mangoes (cut into ½” dice)
- 2 large jalapenos (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp. of salt
- ¼ tsp. of black pepper
- Place fish or cauliflower in bowl. Add salt, pepper, and lime juice. Important to make sure lime juice covers ALL the fish, cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove half lime juice, add orange juice and ALL remaining ingredients, lightly toss, serve immediately with tostones, tostadas, plantain chips, whatever you want!!
- Most importantly: crack your Srirchelada and ENJOY!