Join us in the heart of Los Angeles at Angel City Brewery for our most exciting and unique speed tasting event! This incredible, food-filled evening will feature courses from sought-after restaurants, craft beer, desserts, and our “Business of Food” panel. Did we mention that you’ll also get to go home with a swag bag valued at $100? (Previous bags items include 4th & Heart ghee, Entube, Sakara, Nekter Juice, and KeVita).
As the Los Angeles food scene continues to heat up with new flavors, industry experts will discuss “building a lasting brand” at this year’s Business of Food panel, and you’ll have the opportunity to learn first-hand from restaurateurs, bloggers, and influencers about what it takes to stand out and stick around! You’ll leave with a full stomach, lots of goodies and great insights on building a brand.
6:30 PM: Arrivals & Check-in
7:00 PM: Curated food courses paired with beer
8:00 PM: “The Business of Food – Building a Lasting Brand” panel begins
9:00 PM: Networking continued with beer & artisanal chocolate
9:30PM: The night concludes
Sabina Gault is the CEO of Konnect, an award-winning communications and marketing agency based in Downtown Los Angeles. A WBENC-certified, women-owned business, Sabina has a passion for the challenges and rewards that stem from successfully balancing family and career. This passion is evident in Konnect’s relationships with brands that serve families and children, as well as its work with clients in the franchise space and the artisanal “better-for- you” food and beverage industry.
1. Anne Sage has been blogging since 2008 with her signature smart yet stylish approach to fashion, interiors, entertaining and more. A graduate of Stanford University, Anne worked as a consumer strategist in Manhattan prior to becoming a full-time content creator. In 2010 she co-founded the online lifestyle Rue Magazine, and she now contributes regularly to a range of media outlets.
2. Professional chef & a baking expert, with 1.5M followers on YouTube, Gemma Stafford’s passion for baking drove her to train as a professional chef before studying with legendary chef Darina Allen at the world-renowned Ballymaloe cookery school in County Cork. Working in bakeries and a Michelin-Starred restaurant in San Francisco, Gemma gained more knowledge and drive to open her own catering business for top tech companies specializing in over-the-top breakfast creations. Now, along with her co-creator and husband Kevin, she’s pursuing her lifelong dream of teaching and sharing her culinary adventures and Bold Baking secrets with other Bold Bakers everywhere.
3. Crisanta German is the Director of Omnichannel Marketing at Sugarfina. Sugarfina is a luxury candy boutique featuring 150+ gourmet sweets from small artisan candy-makers around the world. Named “Best New Candy Shop” by Food & Wine, Sugarfina offers a unique range of candies that can’t be found anywhere else in the United States. Loved by celebrities and tastemakers, Sugarfina candies are beautifully packaged and presented, perfect for gift giving or treating yourself.
What’s included with my ticket:
– A unique food tasting experience
– Beer pairing with each course by Angel City Brewery
– The Business of Food Panel
– Networking with local food trendsetters
– Foodie bag valued at $100
Transportation & Parking:
– 15-minute walk from Union Station
– 4-minute walk from Gold Line – Little Tokyo/Arts District Stop
Bike Racks Available!
All tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred. If you’re going to be gifting/selling your ticket, please email us at email@example.com of the ticket change