At Angel City Brewery, the well-being and safety of our teams, guests and communities is our top priority.
Here are some of the measures we’ve created for your consideration and guidelines that our team will commit to:
- Masks on at all times. Period.
- Team members in guest-facing roles will be wearing face shields.
- Frequent hand-washing and proper glove wearing protocol for food handling and bussing.
- Social distancing while providing service to guests and in all workstations.
- All tables will be cleaned and disinfected in between reservations.
- All identified high-touch areas will be frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Restroom capacity to be limited to 1 person at a time – per restroom.
- Restrooms to be cleaned and disinfected every 45 minutes.
- Social distancing markers in all waiting and service areas.
- Automatic Sanitizer dispensers available for guest use to be closely monitored, disinfected and refilled.
- Contactless procedures implemented where possible.
- Menu available via QR code at each table with option of a single-use menu.