Private Event Rentals
Host your event at the brewery! An active community-driven brewery in the heart of the Downtown Los Angeles Arts District, we offer a unique industrial & open space for your next event. Whether you’re planning a corporate outing, shower, engagement party or an intimate gathering with friends, we can work with you to fit your needs.
Angel City Offers
- Private and semi-private areas
- Private bars with bartender
- Private tours available
- Contacts with preferred local caterers and top LA food trucks
- A/V equipment, stage and projector
- Board games and bag toss
- Relationships with acoustic bands and musicians
- Close proximity to Metro
- And the best beer in DTLA!
Brewery Beer Hall
Capacity: 200, Seated: 120
A grand, private space that sits perpendicular to the Brew House, it is perfect for private or special events. Consider the Beer Hall an open canvas, as it can be tailored to fit any event needs. It has its own 12-tap bar, stage with PA system, customizable chalk-board painted restrooms and plenty of room for activities. The Beer Hall boasts four industrial garage doors that open to the parking lot for an indoor-outdoor vibe.
Capacity: 100, Seated: 50
A fabulous open-air lounge space perched above the Public House floor, the mezzanine sits above our retail store and overlooks the main bar. Comfortable couches, cocktail tables and a private 4-tap bar give this space an intimate setting.
Capacity: 60, Seated: 30
The ‘Theater Space’, a semi-private, roped off area in the Public House which is open-air to the rest of our public space. With room for 30 – 60 guests, the space includes seating for up to 30. The space is easily customized to many different types of events and is also home to our art gallery walls which feature shows from local artists.
Capacity: 25, Seated: 15
A cozy, semi-private roped off section within the Public House, underneath our mezzanine. With room for about 25 people, the space includes a variety of tables good for a cocktail hour. Board games are available upon request.
Things to consider:
- While outside food & non-alcoholic beverages are always welcome, alcoholic beverages are not! No alcohol may be consumed on premise other than Angel City Brewery products.
- Before 8 pm, people under the age of 21 are allowed in when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Well-behaved dogs are allowed on-leash and with their owner at all times.
- Beer is not included with any of the above spaces & is subject to additional fees.