Crafting Conversations: Black in Beer
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
We’re excited to introduce Crafting Conversations – a panel discussion series in 2021 that focuses on highlighting the diverse perspectives, experiences and careers of members in our craft beer community. The panels will serve as an opportunity to increase the visibility of the work, passion and leadership community members contribute to our industry but will also serve as a safe space to discuss the work that still needs to be done.
Black in Beer will be the first of 4 panels, featuring 5 panelists:
- Josie Becker – Cellarwoman at Common Space Brewing
- Rob Scott – Assistant Brewer at LA Ale Works
- Tyler Sadler – Homebrewer & Host at Brew’d Up Podcast
- Cait & Britne – Founders at Beers A’ Go Go
- Samuel Chawinga – Head Brewer / Owner of Boomtown Brewery, Founder of PRSC
The schedule will include introductions of all the panelists, an interview-style conversation, moderated by our coworker Carissa Sweigart, and end with a 15-minute Q&A from participants.
The Streamyard live event link will be active on the 21st, but don’t fret if you can’t make the live session — We’ll be sure to upload a full recording to YouTube afterwards. Click here to join the conversation