We’re excited to announce that Angel City Brewery is offering beer to-go! Our brewery space will be closed to the public, but we will be open for online orders for pick up at our front gate, as well as shipping to L.A. County residents!
All items on our E-store are available for pick-up. Only canned and bottled beer (except for IPA, Sunbather, Do Not Reply All, and LA Blonde) will be eligible for UPS ground shipping in LA County.
How to Place an Order:
- Head to our E-store and browse through the Cans and Bottled Beer and Growler or Crowler categories for available beer.
- Add items to your cart
- *for growler fills be sure to select desired growler size
- Verify the items and quantities in your cart are correct and determine whether your order will be for pick-up or a shipment. You can also order Angel City merchandise, just add it to your cart before checking out!
- *to manage, click on the “Change” option above the checkout link in your cart
- If you’re picking up at the Public House, select a pickup time.
- Place your order.
- * After placing your order, you can opt in to receive text notifications and will be updated on the status of your order — including when your order will be ready for pick-up.
For shipments: you will receive a notification with a tracking number once your order has been shipped. A valid ID (21 years of age or older) and signature are required upon delivery of your shipment.
For pickup: please arrive at your selected pickup time and have your ID and order # ready. Please maintain social distancing while checking in at the roll-up door and in the beer pick up area where you will retrieve your order. Before arriving at the Public House to pick-up your beer, please read our safety guidelines >>
We will not be accepting any walk-up orders, all beer to-go orders must be made through our E-Store.
We are excited to see you all again! Please be sure to stay tuned to our social media accounts for updates to our hours and any other changes as we all move into this phase of a new normal.