We’re excited to announce that Angel City Brewery is offering beer to-go! Our brewery space will be closed to the public, but we will be open for online orders for pick up at our front gate.
We’ll be selling 6-packs of our core styles (L.A. Blonde, Sunbather, Do Not Reply All) as well as select limited styles such as To Live and Thai in L.A. We will be filling new growlers and crowlers with our draft items and will also be offering some of our specialty 22oz bombers, while supplies last.
How to Order:
- Head to our E-Store and search the Cans and Bottled Beer, Growler or Crowler categories for available beer.
- If ordering 6-packs, select your style(s). For growlers and crowlers, select the packaging type, size and beer fill style.
- Select a pickup time.
- Place your order – (you can also order Angel City merchandise, just add it to your cart before checking out!). You can opt in to receive text notifications to receive updates on the status of your order, including when your order will be ready for pick-up.
- Pick-up your goodies! Have your ID and order # ready, wait in line while maintaining social distancing (provided by our signage), check in with the guard at the gate and head to the beer pick up area.
- Present your order # one last time, receive your package and safely enjoy your beer at home😊!
We will be open for beer to-go sales every Thursday from 2pm-6:30pm and Friday-Sunday from 12pm-6:30pm.
We will not be accepting any walk-up orders, all beer to-go orders must be made through our E-Store.
Before arriving at the Public House to pick-up your beer, please read our safety guidelines >>
We are excited to see you all again! Please be sure to stay tuned to our social media accounts for updates to our hours and any other changes as we all move into this phase of a new normal.