6th Annual Heritage Festival
12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Angel City Brewery & Public House
Heritage Festival is back for the 6th year running! Our annual festival celebrates the anniversary of our Public House opening its doors in DTLA, as well as the culture and heritage of our neighbors and community. We hope you can join us for live art, music, dance, local food and a cold beer!
Highlights of the day include:
- Live mural painting in the outside beer garden
- A community coloring art mural featuring hop leaves our favorite plant, the hop!
- Speciality beers available throughout the day, including special casks of Angel City IPA and our new releases Strawberry Gose and Srirachelada
- Cultural performances starting at 12:30 pm curated by TRIBE
- Free music performances starting at 3:30 pm featuring headliner and Anti Records recording artist Doe Paoro!
- Food that pairs perfect with IPA from Bison Burger, Kai Kai, and Downtown Taco Co.
Please note this is a 21 and over event! Festival is free and open to the public.