After a year of countless events, from dog washes and community cleanups, to live music Thursdays and Avocado Festival, it’s amazing to think that it’s only been a year since we kicked it all off at our first annual Heritage Festival.
Now it’s time for round 2…
On Saturday, May 3rd we’ll be hosting our 2nd Annual Heritage Music & Arts Festival at the Public House – a free event honoring the very best of LA culture and in collaboration with DO ART Foundation, an arts organization that facilitates projects that inspire creative expression within our society.
Alongside our collaboration with DO ART, we’ve got an awesome lineup of things happening during the festival, including:
Event Highlights Include:
• A giant toast beginning at 1:30pm, celebrating the 2nd year since Angel City’s grand opening in 2013
• Urban Beer Picnic: an outdoor music & beer oasis including a beer garden, numerous food trucks serving tasty LA-inspired food (including Kogi Truck, Dogtown Dogs, Hurricane Kitchen & Grill ‘Em All), and beer popsicles and pairings by Si Paletas
• Musical performances by: Katisse, PLOTZ!, Falls, Wunder Wunder, Michael Jost, The Get Down Boys
• Photo Tank
• Brewer-Led Tours & Beer Tastings
• ACB Canvas Public Painting Project
• Angel City Gallery Space: Sunrise/Sunset: Photographs of the Arts District by Melissa Richardson Banks, aka: Downtown Muse
• Live Painting by DO ART Foundation & theatrical performances by Frontierville
• Angel City Arcade: Corn Hole, Ladder Toss, Ping Pong, Darts, Board Games
• Rally-Zone: a chill spot to charge your phone, cool your feet and take a seat
• Outdoor Artisan Bazaar in the Triangle: handmade accessories, thrift finds, and art prints
• Special beer releases including Imperial Tart Cherry, Barrel-Aged Rye Lager, Mexican-Style Cola Ale, French Sip, Imperial Chai Stout, and Oktoberfest, as well as the usual draft flavors including White Nite, Angeleno IPA, Eureka! Wit, and Gold Line Pilsner
Our newly renovated mezzanine space will be officially open, along with the giant shed space that will house the main stage.
The party starts at 1:00 and goes until 8:00. Whether you swing by for a beer, or make a day of it, we hope to see you here!